Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 30 April 2018

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES CATS ONLY CHALLENGE #30 + WINNER #29 + FREEBIE


MEOW-lo Kitty Peeps, and a big HELLO to our new Followers :-D  Thank You xx

Welcome to the new Challenge here at SUYP -                                 CHALLENGE # 30  FURRYTHING GOES.
Fur-stly, on to the Winner of Challenge #29..........


OlgaFink_Kleopatra_2


Congratulations and please contact IKE for details on how to claim your Purrize.

Please snag and purr-oudly display your Winners' Badge .


There were a fantastic amount of entries last month so here are
 the TOP 3 LICKS
 (in numerical order)

#8 VIVIAN
#23 YVONNE
#36 FIKI

Here's a Brand NEW Badge especially fur you - Best Licks TOP 3  :-D


And now, on to our meuuw Challenge #30  - FURRYTHING GOES . 

All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature:-) You may use any Kitty images you like to play along. There are some FUR-EEBIES up the top on the Freebies page if you would like a kitty to play with. 

Here where I live it's unfortunately the 1st kitten season of the year :-(  Cats here are tolerated to say best, and there are very many strays. The kitten explosion has just started and the poor things will suffer. Most of the ferals carry Chlamydia so these poor little souls are born with eye infections and if they can't be caught and treated, they eventually go blind. Also, because of the attitude towards cats here, the kittens will be scooped up in bags and thrown in the litter bins or abandoned up in the mountains. ! When the cats get too many there will be poison put down around the bins where they scavenge for food :-(  :-( 
It's all very sad for me and I try each year to catch some more 'girls' and get them 'fixed' at the Vet, but I'm really fighting a losing battle. If the weather stays hot until Christmas we can have 3 kitten seasons a year. :-(

I have used 'Mamma Cat & Kittens' from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN to make my card  for this week , and the backing papers are from MEINLILAPARK.




So it's now your turn. You have 4 WEEKS for your creation and the Linky will close at Midnight on Monday 4th JUNE 2018.
Come along then - out of those kitty baskets and sharpen up those claws. You may enter as many times as you lick  like  :-)

Meeuw creations only please - NO Back-licking  Back-linking. !!


Here is a new Furr-eebie fur this month ..... " MAMA PUSS "


IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP



REMEMBER - NO PINNING, GOOGLE+ ing, or SHARING OF ANY KIND. THANK YOU  :-D xxx  If you want to show it anywhere, please use the Watermarked image.

Here is your Purr-ize for this Challenge




Please spray us a nice calling card comment and make us purr with delight, and feel free to snag a Challenge Badge fur your Blog and go tell all your kitty loving friends  :-D

We now have 160 Feline Followers and our next Purr-ize will be fur when we reach 200 so don't fur-get to go tell all your furry kitty loving fur-ends to come join us. :-) 



17 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners and thanks for the freebie x

    Love your card :-)

    How sad to read about the strays; it would break my heart to experience that :-(((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a heartbreaking story, but you're one of their guardian angels, Ike. Such a sweet card and adorable furreebie! Thank you so much. Great makes by the winners. Congrats to all. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Ike! I love all the kitties! Thank you for a new challenge and for the adorable freebie! Congrats to Olga on the win and to the top 3 picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to winner and tops!
    Im very honored to be in top 3!
    your card is so adorable!
    thank you for cute freebie!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiki and thank you for playing x

      Delete
  6. Oh golly thats so sad about the kitty situation where you live. Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I feel sorry for the poor little kitties. Happens every year twice maybe 3 times depending on the weather. I will be an old crazy cat lady cuz I have 23 now hahahaha :-D

      Delete
  7. Hello, Ike! I've been joining a lot this month and wanted to let you know I'm playing just for fun. If my name is drawn as the winner, please choose someone else. I still have a gift certificate for your shop that I haven't used yet - will do it soon - hope they don't expire :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty - LoL. That is no problem :-D
      I have a Sale on for 1 day more only. YES the certificates DO expire !!! Let me know if you can't use it and I can re-set it for you xxx

      Delete
    2. Oh no, well I'll let you know when I go to use it if I have any trouble. I like to save my gift certificates until I need a little lift, you know, shopping therapy :-) I won it back in December!

      Delete
  8. Poor little babies! You are so kind to rescue as many females as you can and get them spayed. My goodness....three kitten seasons! Incredible. Never thought abt that happening in the warmer climes. Wow! Your momma cat card with all the kittens is cute and appropriate for Mother's Day and for kitten season.

    Thank you for sharing your sweet Mama Puss. So sweet hugging her kittens! Also, thank you for continuing to host this fun challenge. I don't get over here often enough...although since my Dad passed away I have been rather MIA everywhere, not just here! Hugs!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janis. I had noticed that you had been MIA from a lot of places. I am sorry to hear about your Dad. Mega hugs xxxxxx

      Delete